Situated in Northampton, this apartment is 100 yards from Northampton Guild Hall. The property features views of The Parish Church Of All Saints in Mercer’s Row.
The kitchen is conveniently arranged with all the items that you’ll need for your stay away from home. There is an open-plan dining and living area with a flat-screen TV and work space available at the property.
Northampton town centre is on your doorstep where guests will find restaurants, pubs and shops. Nando’s and Prezzo’s can be seen from your window.
Mercers House is a 10 minute walk from Northampton rail station, and close to major A roads and the M1. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 33.6 miles from the property.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Northampton! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
This property is also rated for the best value in Northampton! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We have introduced an enhanced cleaning service with our cleaning service providers in a bid to reduce the risks of Covid 19 transmission and infection in our properties. These are:
- All staff are checked daily at the start of their shifts for any symptoms of Covid 19. If they show any symptoms they will return home to self isolate and not return to work until after the 14 days isolation period or until tests show that they are clear.
- All staff will use gloves when cleaning the accommodation. Wearing of face masks are not mandatory based on Government advice, however, staff will carry a mask and wear at their own discretion.
- They will carry out their duties in line with social distancing rules.
- If cleaning is required during a long term stay, the cleaners will observe the distancing rules and if the 2m distancing cannot be achieved then cleaning will be aborted or not started.
- If a guest returns to the apartment during the cleaning regime, common sense is required to be applied and the guest to stay out of the way until the clean is completed safely.
- The cleaning fluid used is designed to be a virucidal disinfectant for example Safe zone plus.
- Over and above the high standard of cleaning performed, all high touch surfaces are wiped and cleaned including lights switches, sockets, etc.