The flat is accessed from Montrose street. The keys are held in a keysafe adjacent to the front door. The code is sent to you once the apartment is ready for you. This means that you can arrive at your convenience on the day of your booking.
The flat is on the first floor accessed by a set of stairs. There are two single beds in the bedroom, a compact kitchen with eating area, a shower room with toilet and wash basin and a cozy living room with sofa bed and smart TV.
The kitchen has a gas hob, oven, microwave, kettle and toaster. There are all the utensils, cutlery and crockery that you’ll need for your stay. There is also an ironing board and iron.
The living room has a comfortable sofa bed and a smart TV so you can watch your favourite Netflix and amazon accounts whilst you’re here as well as other channels. You can also access the internet via the TV.
The flat is in close proximity of the town centre and is in walking distance of the bus and train station. There are plenty of local and regional land marks such as the Humber bridge to see.
We have introduced an enhanced cleaning service with our cleaning service providers in a bid to reduce the risks of Covid 19 transmission and infection in our properties. These are:
- All staff are checked daily at the start of their shifts for any symptoms of Covid 19. If they show any symptoms they will return home to self isolate and not return to work until after the 14 days isolation period or until tests show that they are clear.
- All staff will use gloves when cleaning the accommodation. Wearing of face masks are not mandatory based on Government advice, however, staff will carry a mask and wear at their own discretion.
- They will carry out their duties in line with social distancing rules.
- If cleaning is required during a long term stay, the cleaners will observe the distancing rules and if the 2m distancing cannot be achieved then cleaning will be aborted or not started.
- If a guest returns to the apartment during the cleaning regime, common sense is required to be applied and the guest to stay out of the way until the clean is completed safely.
- The cleaning fluid used is designed to be a virucidal disinfectant for example Safe zone plus.
- Over and above the high standard of cleaning performed, all high touch surfaces are wiped and cleaned including lights switches, sockets, etc.